Located in Harrison, Arkansas, Wheeler Baseball was founded in 2001 by Jeff Pratt, Russ Wynn, Rick O'Neal, Bill O'Dell.
Wheeler Baseball Complex is the Harrison, Arkansas home of USSSA Baseball. We have traveled and competed with our boys in tournaments all over the country, and have combined our experiences both good and bad to developed a ball park that is enjoyed by everyone. When you travel to Wheeler Baseball to compete in a weekend tournament we feel it is our duty to make your stay with us enjoyable and memorable. We are very proud of the MANY repeat bookings we get from coaches everywhere.
Wheeler Baseball Complex provides top-notch USSSA Youth Baseball Tournaments along with a great town- a combination that can't be beat!
Here Are A Few Reasons Why Coaches, Players, & Parents Enjoy Coming to Wheeler Baseball Complex:
- All games are played during daylight hours. This allows everyone to enjoy dinner and a relaxing evening
- No Late Night Games!!! & No Friday night games.
- Great Umpires!!! - We actually get many compliments on our umpires even from them teams that lost!
- Our fields were designed to hold up in wet weather. We very seldom cancel tournaments due to rain. Our fields drain extremely well and are dressed with "Crimson Red".
- Grass Infields
- "Real" Dirt Mounds - The pitchers really love our mounds.
- All of our restrooms are private, air conditioned and kept extremely clean.
- Great Sponsors! - Our town really welcomes our teams. Check out our sponsor section for area information - great rates on Motels,Restaurants, Sporting Goods, and Local Merchants.
- Batting Cages - Free for your team to use.
- Large grassy area great for warming up before the games.
- Lots of shade trees to enjoy while relaxing between the games.
- A great concession stand with a wide variety of food and drinks.
- Our hamburgers and hotdogs are grilled on an outdoor charcoal grill and are a treat.
We can go on... and on... come and see for yourself!
"Jeff, I just wanted to take a second of your time to tell you thanks for a very well run tourney. This is my third year with traveling teams and I don't remember a better run tournament. Even though we made and early exit today I just wanted to let you know that you guys do a great job over there. Keep up the good work."
Robert Gibson Arkansas Bulldogs AA
"Jeff, Just a note of thanks for a very well run tournament this past weekend. The hospitality was second to none. (Just wish it could have turned out a little better for us). Thanks Again"